Martha Knies Community Park
A 1.2-acre park right in downtown Wimberley and developed in 2001 by the City which features a playscape, pavilion, public restrooms, and a water feature. This park was dedicated to Martha Knies, a prominent member of the community who served on the first City Council of Wimberley.
Park hours: 8 a.m. to Sunset. No camping allowed.
Rules and Regulations
- Consumption or possession of alcoholic beverages.
- Smoking in the park or parking lot.
- Use of foul language and lewd behavior.
- Use of drugs and/or weapons.
- Disorderly conduct.
- Use of drones or other flying devices.
- Use of fires, stoves, or cooking of any kind except in designated grill locations.
- No garbage or other solid waste may be dumped or littered in the park.
- Garbage associated with park use must be deposited in containers provided.
Any violation of park rules may result in immediate removal from the park.
The City of Wimberley is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged personal items.